Thursday, February 17, 2011

This Weekend Events

This Weekend is the All-Star Game Weekend, yay! And for once it's in LA double "Yay!!"
You are wondering why I'm talking about the weekend on Wednesday, well it started today with the Los Angeles Pan African Film Festival. I had set to see at least 3 of the movies featured unfortunately due to bad weather and unusual sleepiness I was grounded today.. Good Thing They are showing more than Once. It would be such a shame if I completely miss it because they are featuring the movies at a theater in Culver City  at about 8 minutes on a bus from my house ( 5 minutes driving), that I really have no excuse not to attend at least this year! It runs from the 16th through the 23rd of February, go check it out...
There are a few movies I want to see so badly:
  • The Figurine
  • CIS Las Gidi
  • Wamba

There are a lot of other great ones but I watched some of them already like the Cameroonian Movie Hanging with the Boys ( Sortir du Nkuta) or The Ghanaians I Sing Of a Well and The Perfect Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment