Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Soundtrack!

Yesterday was blissful despite a soaked SoCal weather! I had a great time at a mixer courtesy of  Jife & Co will tell you about that later... When I got home, I had a chat with a former friend who wanted to be a lover and that I wanted to keep as friend on love and consumption; the whole rigamarole about not being friends with someone from the opposite sex. Check why I'm calling him former...

every guy's dream it seems..
Men are really from mars. I am dumbfounded that someone would tell me the only way they can befriend someone of the opposite sex is if they are dipping in their panties. So what are women? walking fuckholes? He goes as far to say he has never had a female friend before, and has too much going on in his life to be investing his time in a female friend he is not doing.  Mind you, he is in a relationship! I say if you were to say that and were single I would totally understand: However, if you have too much going on in your life, messing around while already involved in another relationship should be the last thing on your mind! How about that?

I call that consumption. It's not love, it's not even likeliness, it is pure consumption. For me it's like going to the mall smelling the Cinnabons and making my way to the food court. if they are not ready there will be a slight disappointment but I won't carry it all the way home: they are only valuable during the enjoyment. For me it's just like that. Making that kind of statement and "I really care about you" should not even be uttered in the same mouth. True feelings are not bargained: whether it's love, hatred or indifference they are not conditioned. So let call it like it is. You are an unavailable person who wants a cheap playmate.  I actually realized while writing this that I forgot to ask him what was the policy in case the bedroom performance was not up to part... Shhsh stuff women get to hear... Good Sunday y'all!
I have nothing against friends with benefits but let not try to pee on people and tell them it's raining. This is exactly how people set themselves up with bitter EXes... I'm not even looking at the scandalous love triangle in the background... gives me the hibigibies, uuggh!

1 comment: