Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another Day, Another Video Fail..

P-Square and Tuface Idibia's "Possibility" One of my favorite nigerian tune of 2010... I love lazy music, anything that has a reggae roots or balade feeling to it... And this one definitely sits in there: It's not trying to be hip or pop not even RnB...it's just an easy play. I definitely see the concept of the video but I can also see a great miss. 

Jude Okoye should just open that wallet sometimes. At this point of their career this type of student project just doesn't cut it anymore... Let's do things right. I've seen a lot of nigerian videos lately and this one is pretty "meh". Come on... On a side note I read a lot of critiscism on nigerian blogs about the video being shot in South Africa: well, they can shoot on the moon if they care but at least, if you are going to travel that far for a clip the result better show and this is a big miss. Enjoy the song nonetheless!

2 comments:

  1. Très jolie Chanson...
    pour une très jolie demoiselle...
    Je pense à toi et je suis là si tu as besoin
    Bisous
    LL

    ReplyDelete